Security doors are a vital component of your office/home’s security. This is one of the reasons you need to invest in the best quality and strongest security doors you can find. Although you may have several different options to go with, you can never go wrong with stainless steel security doors. These doors are not only attractive to big businesses but are also becoming a popular option for homeowners as well. Some of the main benefits of investing in stainless steel doors include:
1. Durability: One thing comes to our minds when the name steel is mentioned – strength. Stainless steel made security doors are the strongest and most irrepressible you will find on the market today. One of the key characteristics of stainless steel is its capability to withstand pressure and exposure to elements that weaken other materials. Stainless steel security doors are not only strong but are also stain and rust resistant. This means you can rely on the door’s robustness for many decades without worrying about depreciated strength.
2. Weight to strength ratio: Another added benefit of investing in stainless steel security doors is that they are relatively lighter than doors made of other materials. Although light, stainless steel doors stand out as the toughest as they can stand up to brutal abuse, wear and tear. This helps keep burglars and other people trying to force their way into the compound or house out.
3. Highest fire rating: Due to stainless steel’s robust nature, security doors made of this compound are some of the highest fire-rated standards on the market. Stainless steel doors are therefore fire retardant hence can help prevent flames from spreading to other areas of the house. The door’s ability to withstand extreme temperatures and block flames of fire makes it possible for you to dash to safety in case of a fire.
4. Improves home value: Having a stainless steel security door installed in your home also helps improve its market value significantly. Should you wish to sell the house in the future, you can be sure that it will fetch more money than if there wasn’t a security door as well. With security and safety a major factor today, most homeowners want a home they feel safe and secure, and steel security doors provide that assurance.
5. Curb appeal: Having a steel security door installed in your property contributes to added curb appeal to your home as well. One thing about steel structures is that they can be molded and designed into beautiful designs. While you need a crafty and experienced manufacturer to pull this out, stainless steel is very easy to work with and style as well. As long as the manufacturer has the right tools, you should have a stylish security door for your home. The door expert should also include a screen to make it even more attractive.
Unlike other doors that need/should be serviced and regularly maintained, stainless doors rarely require servicing. The stainless surface repels both dust, grime, and microbes, meaning they rarely get dirty. Stainless steel is also very easy to clean. All you need is some warm soapy water and fabric to wash any dirt on it.